If you think current SF administration will improve SF social problems, then you are dreaming. If you want to see positive changes, please contact your district supervisor to work on residents’ behalf. Revival San Francisco is currently working on these six projects:
- Defending the San Francisco police, make San Francisco safe and clean. https://missionlocal.org/2020/08/defunding-the-police-supervisors-push-for-further-cuts-to-sf-police-department/
- Homes for homeless, seek supportive services for San Francisco homeless first. (02/12/2021 One in 10 SF Housing Units for Homeless Sit Vacant
- Safety for all neighborhoods, all lives matter! ‘Black and Asian unity’: attacks on elders spark reckoning with racism’s rootshttps://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/feb/21/black-and-asian-unity-attacks-on-elders-spark-reckoning-with-racisms-roots
- Fair housing policies for both property owners and tenants, SF first, save hardworking families. How San Francisco’s Progressive Policies Made the Homelessness Crisis Worse
- Business here to survive, no emergency reasons to shut down, re-open San Francisco now. Nearly 100,000 businesses have permanently closed since March; Yelp says these are hardest hit shops
- Re-open public schools now San Francisco Public Schools Will Not Reopen in January
Opposed public housing corruption at 2550 Irving Street in Sunset District San Francisco’s 35% Plunge in Rents Shows Effects of Tech Fleeing City. Opposed public waste on new public housing while we have 75,000 unit apartment available now
Want to join any of our projects or start your project? contact info@RevivalSF.com
Have you paid attention to San Francisco budget? $12 billion a year! Where is the money?
Really? San Francisco’s Budget: How It Works and What You Need to Know
Have you paid attention to public complaints? San Francisco Whistleblower Report July 1, 2019, Through June 30, 2020
- Have you ever asked who are the homeless people in San Francisco?
- Have you ever asked who is making money from the homeless business?
- Have you ever wondered who operates the 992 non-profit agencies in SF? Why?
- Do you know it cost $3,900 to $17,000 per homeless person a month in San Francisco?
- Have you paid attention to San Francisco mono-party Election Fraud?
- Have you paid attention to which politicians support crimes and killing unborn babies?
- Have you paid attention to the politicians who support defunding the police and support riots/looting?
When politicians morally corrupted, seem no end to our social problems, we can always look up to God for help, an appeal to heaven, keep on praying for Revival San Francisco. “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land” (2 Chronicles 7:14). Yes, when San Francisco politicians return to God, then we will be saved and cleaned!
SF Public information: San Francisco Open Data
Paid for by Revival San Francisco FPPC #1432188 Financial Disclosures are available at sfethics.org