- Ellen Lee Zhou – email@example.com
- Johnathan B. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liz C. – email@example.com
- Meina Y. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandra Skover – email@example.com
- Phone 415-920-3963 Want to volunteer like us?
Have you paid attention to San Francisco budget? $12 billion a year for less than 900,000 residents! Where is the money?
Big government budget 2021-2023 AAO FY2021-22 & FY2022-23 – FINAL 20210730.pdf (sfcontroller.org)
Inside SF city hall, corruption need to be cleaned: Whistleblower Program: Annual Report and Quarter 4 Results, Fiscal Year 2019-20 (sfcontroller.org)
When politicians morally corrupted, seem no end to our social problems, pushed God away from our families, education, schools and government, we can always look up to God for help, an appeal to heaven, save our children and families from communism and socialism politicians, keep on praying for Revival San Francisco. God will hear our prayers. “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land” (2 Chronicles 7:14) Keep pressing on! Please pray for our current elected officials
- Have you ever asked who are the homeless people in San Francisco?
- Have you ever asked who is making money from the homeless business?
- Have you ever wondered who operates the 992 non-profit agencies in SF? Why?
- Do you know it cost $3,900 to $17,000 per homeless person a month in San Francisco?
- Have you paid attention to San Francisco mono-party Election Fraud?
- Have you paid attention to which politicians support crimes and killing unborn babies?
- Have you paid attention to the politicians who support defunding the police and support riot/looting?
Want to learn SF public numbers? DataSF | San Francisco Open Data
DataSF | Office of the Chief Data Officer | City and County of San Francisco
Paid for by Revival San Francisco FPPC #1432188 Financial Disclosures are available at sfethics.org